Monday, July 29, 2013

A Post!

So I know it has been quite some time since my last post......it's summertime!  Maggie and I have been trying to get out of the house and enjoy the weather as much as we can, luckily it seems the crazy heat spell we were having is over and the next couple of weeks should be glorious!  We are missing daddy a lot these days, summer is his crazy, crazy time at work and with a deadline this week it is going to be a long one!

I have lots of pictures on my cell phone that I need to transfer for various posts so today I'll post the wonderful family pictures that my sister-in-law took.  She has done numerous photo sessions for Matt and I over the years at different stages in our relationship and these are among the best I think!  It was really hot and buggy the evening we took these, but Maggie was a trooper and we got some great ones!










Here are a couple that I took of Maggie in our backyard a couple of weeks ago:

                            This girl is as sassy as they come......we are in for it when she is bigger!






             This is her cheesy smile, a relatively new development when she sees the camera


                                                 "Mom, this photo shoot is over......."

No comments:

Post a Comment