Wednesday, August 20, 2014

We're back!

There have been requests for more pics of the babe, so we're going to try this blogging thing again.   This time it will be updates on the babe and the family, some DIY projects I'm working on to help make our 'we still don't own a house', house feel more like home, and just random thoughts and ramblings from my brain.  I'll also talk a little bit about our journey with infertility and now secondary infertility and my journey as I start cutting out major foods I love after finding major insensitivities to things like tomatoes, gluten, dairy and mushrooms.

I hope this blog will be a place y'all stop by and chat.  It will be slow getting really going, I thought about waiting until I was totally ready and had a bunch of posts ready to go, but I know myself, and as Mary Poppins says, "Well begun is half done"  and that is my mantra lately.  I'm also looking at moving everything over to a platform that is easier to use and will be a better fit for me, hopefully I'll be able to do that without much hassle!

Here are a couple of pictures of our bona fide todder, I can't believe how big she is and I look forward to sharing all of her crazy impish  craziness with y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment