Saturday, February 2, 2013

Roll Over, Roll Over!

Well, this crazy baby started rolling over 1 day before her 3 month birthday.  And she will never do tummy time again.  She has always haaaated tummy time.  On Thursday morning after 20 terrible minutes on her tummy and coming ridiculously close several times, she finally flipped herself over onto her back.  I wasn't sure she would be able to do it again anytime soon, but she showed off for daddy quite quickly when he came home.






3 months!  I can't believe this girl is 3 months old!  I put a couple different takes of our monthly picture, as usual she refused to smile for it.  When I put her little photo book together when she's 1, it's going to look like she doesn't know how to smile, when actually she is quite smiley kid!


NoodleBug and I visited very dear friends of ours on Friday who have 2 week old twin boys, I wish I had remembered to take a picture.  They are adorable and both soooo tiny!  NoodleBug looked huge next to them, it was nice to have an afternoon relaxing with someone who is in the same place we are in and look forward to the kids growing up together!

And now, I leave you with the owls:

No comments:

Post a Comment